It has definitely popped!
The doc said it would take another few months for Darian to feel the baby but she was wrong! He felt it on Saturday morning when it was swimming all around and kicking me! It is super active in the morning. When I'm laying on my back you can actually feel it through my skin. Crazy. I can't wait until it is strong enough for him (and I) to feel it consistently.
I have been having a lot of little contractions. Apparently that is normal, the doc just said if it happens more than 4 x per hour to call. So far it is pretty sporadic and when it happens I try to lay on my left side and they seem to go away.
We registered (sort of) on Saturday. Holy overwhelming!! If you have any must have tips, send them my way! We got the big stuff out of the way but it's the little stuff that is going to be cumbersome. I've enlisted a few experts so hopefully they will help fill in the gaps.
Time to go organize the office. Fun stuff.
=)
You look amazing!! I really enjoy your blog!! It is so exciting to follow you on this journey!! Love the furniture too!!
ReplyDelete