Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2012

23 weeks!

We had another ultrasound today so that they could get pictures of the heart. Pinto was so cute moving all around. We had to wake baby up but then it was opening and closing it's eyes, mouth and even licked it's lips! It is so crazy that you can see all that this early. Unbelievable.

Pinto weighed in at 1 lb. 4 oz.'s, 148 bpm and measured in the 49th percentile.

Face with the mouth slightly open:



Face with mouth closed:



Profile:


I can't believe how big I am getting! I am up 20lbs. No wonder I'm having all kinds of aches and pains in my ribs, back and tailbone. I just made a chiropractic appointment for next week so hopefully that will move things back to where they should be.

Here is my 21 week belly:












And my 23 week belly:

1 comment: