Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 20, 2012

28 Weeks!

Today is the official 7 month mark! I started the day at 5:15 with Cali crying to go potty and Pinto getting its first bought of hiccups. It was so awesome.


Last weekend we headed to Cleveland for our baby shower. It was AMAZING! I am so overwhelmed with how generous people who really don't even know me can be. Babcha (what Pinto will call Darian's mom) did such an amazing job with the venue, food, decorations and favors. She also made this unbelievable diaper cake that is just beautiful. Here are a few pics:

 The pretty favors!

 The yummy cake with a sweet little reminder that some very special people are watching over us!

The Hostesses!

The happy parents-to-be!


 We had such a blast at the shower and it was fun to spend some quality time with the fam. The quote of the weekend goes to Baba (Darian's grandma) the first time she saw me. "You are getting so big" then as I walked past her "in the back too." Gotta love her! I thanked her for her honesty and saying what everyone else was kind enough NOT to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment