Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh, the things I'm dreaming about...

The other night I was laying in bed thinking about all the things I CAN'T WAIT to do. Some may sound simple and really silly but here goes:

-Laying flat on my back. Yup, you can't lay flat on your back (for a few reasons) while you are pregnant.  
-NOT peeing every 1-2 hours. Now, this didn't become a huge issue until of late but I really miss being able to go in public without having to think about where the closest bathroom is. 
-Walking at 'Mande speed'. I remember early in the pregnancy I would kill myself trying to walk at my old pace. I'd go to run the simplest errand and be out of breathe because I just couldn't control the pace of my own legs!
-Being able to shave without feeling like a contortionist. 
-Not getting noticed in public.
-Wiping the dogs paws without feeling like I'm going to vomit from squishing my belly.
-Putting shoes on and tying them! It is getting SO hard to tie my shoes. 
-Wearing regular clothes again and possibly a bikini!
-Getting up from the ground/couch/bed without having to roll my way up. 
-Wearing my wedding ring.
-Drinking alcohol. In any form.

And last but certainly most important...cuddling my new little love all day and all night!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I had a margarita on Saturday and it was fantastic! A beer here and there won't hurt you! Bottoms up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent list!! Last one is my favorite and of course a close second is the alcohol one!! ha ha!! Any day now!!

    ReplyDelete