Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some new pics...

I'm getting lazy when it comes to posting pics so I figure this will be easiest. Here is a link to the latest flickr album.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55838967@N06/7728346832/

Things are going well here! C is giving me about 4-5 hours straight at night and then another 2.5-3. This morning I didn't go back to bed after the morning feeding and I feel a million times better. I was going back to sleep after the 6-7am feeding and would wake up SO tired. I think it was just long enough for me to get into a deep sleep so when I woke up I was exhausted. We are figuring things out day by day around here. ;)

My neighbor is a photographer and coming over tonight to do a photo session with C. I'm very excited to see how they turn out. Hopefully we can get Camdyn to sleep through them....I'm not sure she will cooperate. She is currently asleep and has been for about 3 hours so I'm not sure that will bode well for tonight. If I've learned anything in the last 3 weeks it is this...NEVER wake a sleeping baby! So, she will be allowed to snooze until her heart's content!

Camdyn has a big weekend ahead. She will be meeting her Aunt Heather and Teta Nicole on Friday. I'll be sure and take lots of pics. Oh, and I think she will be making her 2nd trip to the winery before she is 1 month old. Whatever, it's cool.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment