Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2012

16 week belly!

Here is my 16 week, 1 day belly. I'm officially popping out of clothes but it still looks a lot bigger from my perspective. ;)














We spent the weekend with the in-laws getting the wainscoting up! They are lifesavers! I can't imagine how long that would have taken without Darian's dad and his many tools and his mom and I running to Lowe's multiple times to make sure the boys were able to stay on track.

Darian's quotes of the week:
"Someone has trust issues" as I'm up on a ladder with a bandana on trimming the room. I gave in and let him take over and he did an AMAZING job!

(see the evidence below)













"I hope my wife is never on bed rest" as I'm tinkering around in the room trying to find SOMETHING to do. Darian's mom and I ended up hanging a wire shelf in the closet which required drilling so I was happy!!

Before paint pic: (there is a small preview of the paint color)

1 comment:

  1. Your belly looks exactly like mine after dinner. :(

    ReplyDelete