Here is our first glimpse at Baby Misky! We have never been so excited to see "a little grain of rice" in our lives!! I was convinced it was twins based on my beta numbers but there was only 1 sac, 1 embie and we caught the heartbeat at 98 beats per minute!!! I couldn't believe we could already catch that. It's SO early!
Here are a few pics of my growing belly:6 weeks 1 dayPinto at 7 weeks, 3 days (11/28/11):
Everything looked great and the heartbeat was at 160 beats per minute which is completely perfect!
Belly 8 weeks!
Pinto at 8 weeks, 4 days (12/6/11):
Another great checkup! The baby is growing right on track and the heartbeat was 167 beats per minute! Maybe when my adrenaline comes down so will it's heartbeat!

9 weeks, 3 days
12/20/11 - We had a doctors appointment at 10 weeks 4 days and were able to hear the heartbeat at a strong 150 beats per minute. She had a hard time finding it because pinto was moving all around but then she found it. Grow Pinto Grow!!! No ultrasound today which I was totally bummed about but at least we got to hear the heartbeat again. Next appointment is MLK day, January 16th. Next u/s isn't until 18 weeks - BOO! I also got my first flu shot, ever.
11 weeks, 3 days

No comments:
Post a Comment